State Street today launched the SPDR S&P Emerging Markets Small Cap ETF (EWX) which tracks the S&P/Citigroup Emerging Market Small Cap < $2 Billion Index.
The index includes more than 1,600 companies with market capitalizations below $2 billion domiciled in 26 countries. Its expense ratio is 0.65%.
EWX joins seven other State Street emerging market ETFs including:
* SPDR S&P BRIC 40 ETF (BIK);
* SPDR S&P China ETF (GXC);
* SPDR S&P Emerging Asia Pacific ETF (GMF);
* SPDR S&P Emerging Europe ETF (GUR);
* SPDR S&P Emerging Latin America ETF (GML);
* SPDR S&P Emerging Markets ETF (GMM); and
* SPDR S&P Emerging Middle East & Africa ETF (GAF).